We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site;
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase;
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any mean;
• Details of transactions you carry out through this site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
• Details of your visits to this site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for in-house billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to any advertisers. This is statistical data about users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating this website it may become necessary to transfer data collected from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated & stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send electronically and sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of this service, when you choose to do so; and
• to notify you about changes to the service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and us or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where you permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want your data used in this way, or to have your details passed on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which data is collected.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but does reserve the right to provide them with aggregate anonymised information about users. We may also use such aggregate anonymised information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in Brighton). We may make use of the personal data collected from you to enable compliance with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any subsidiaries, any ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that any business or assets are sold or bought, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms used to collect your data.
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 Act ( the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information held about you.